- Drew Bledsoe and the other other QBs tossing toward large bins. Drew was off the mark on one of his throws.
- A defensive line drill in which the lineman came out of their three point stance and had to swipe at a big green medicine ball rolled at them by coach Tim Krumrie.
- S Jerton Evans moving up to and laying the smack on RB De'Mond Parker
- QB Drew Bledsoe huddling up the offense in response to an overall poor showing
- Rookie LB Angelo Crowell combining with DT Justin Bannan to stuff RB Joe Burns on a run
- DE Keith McKenzie sniffing out a screen intended for RB Sammy Morris.
- OT Mike Williams returned to practice after some time off with a hamstring injury.
- Travis Henry was given the night off for a rest period.
The Bills will hit the practice field early tomorrow at 8:25 am. Players expected to sign autographs following the session are: Pro Bowl OG Ruben Brown, OT Marcus Price, OT Justin Sands and OG Marques Sullivan.