In other practice news, rain came falling hard an hour into camp but the team kept working out. Among the highlights were:
- Drew Bledsoe being intercepted by the aforementiond Reese.
- Undrafted rookie WR >Jarel Myers making a great catch on a Travis Brown pass.
- Alex Van Pelt tossing a screen pass to Joe Burns.
- Joe Burns getting a hand off from Van Pelt.
- A visit by the oldest living NFL alumnus, Sam Dana, he turns 100 in two days. Dana lives in Kenmore, a suburb of Buffalo. He is going to be featured in Sports Illustrated this week.
Part of the reason Burns got so much work is RB Travis Henry was kept limited work in order to keep him in shape to play in Saturday's game with the Ravens. As was DT Sam Adams. Speaking of DTs, 6th round draftee continues to miss time with his calf injury. In other injury news undrafted rookie OT Gary Byrd's knee injured knee is worse off then initially thought as doctor's discovered torn ligaments in the knee which will require surgery and him to miss a significant amount of time.
Tomorrow's open practice starts at 8:25 am with the aforementioned Myers in the autograph zone along with fellow WRs Eric Moulds, Andre Rone and Bobby Shaw. The Bills will also run a practice at 3:00 pm which is closed to the public.