Mickelson even went on record to say he predicted that the Bills would win the AFC East and face the St. Louis Rams in this year's Super Bowl. The team also welcomed and officially signed RB Willis McGahee after practice. Though they didn't announce any cuts so the team may have received a roster exemption due to Ainsley Battles leaving the team, more on this as details come available. Among the on the field highlights:
Those that missed practice were LBs Takeo Spikes (groin), Angelo Crowell (hamstring), Brandon Spoon (quad strain) and OT Gary Byrd (knee).
- Mike Pucillo was working with the first team at right offensive guard and is expected to start against the Titans this Saturday night.
- Last year's starter at right guard, Marques Sullivan, worked with the second team and this move might be more of a motivational move as the Marques' hasn't stepped up another level like the team had hoped.
- There was a mild squabble between wide receiver Josh Reed and corner back Nate Clements that defensive line coach Tim Krumrie broke up.
- The team played with loud blaring in order to better prepare for the crowd noise expected against the Titans this weekend.
- The music may have caused Mike Williams to make a false start on one play that negated a nice grab by Eric Moulds.
- Moulds made a gorgeous catch on a deep bomb thrown by quarterback Drew Bledsoe
- Clements also caused full back to fumble after a screen pass.
- Scott Turner made a strong push to make the team with some strong play today.
- Rodney Wright made a great catch infront of Kevin Thomas.
The Bills will hit the practice field one more time this week when they practice tomorrow. They'll have Friday off in order to travel to Tennessee for the preseason game against the Titans. The TEs will be in display in the autograph booth after practice tomorrow with Mark Campbell, Brady McDonnell, Dave Moore and Ray Thomas expected to be on hand.